We promise to you that our team is committed to exceeding expectations in compassion, innovation, and excellence.
We ask you to commit to the following:
1. Keep us informed: Please tell us promptly of any dental or medical changes and a full list of your current medications and conditions.
2. Daily care of your mouth: Please put in a good daily effort at brushing, flossing, and wearing appliances as we have instructed you. It’s really up to you…daily.
3. Scheduling: Please come for your regular exam, x-rays, and preventive hygiene care at the frequency we have prescribed for you. Please take our advice for good health.
4. Appointments: Please be here at your agreed-upon appointment time. We will remind you by text, email or phone call. We require 24 hours if you cannot come for your reserved time. Please be courteous.
5. Payment: Please let us know how you intend to pay for your dental care (credit card, check, cash, HSA, Care Credit). We expect payment on the day the work is done.
6. Dental Benefits: Dental benefits or “insurance” is a great asset to you. It contributes to paying part of your cost. We will file your forms at no charge. But please understand that you and your employer have the contract with the dental benefits company, not us. We can help you understand and maximize your benefit. We work for you, giving you top-quality dental care in exchange for your prompt payment.
7. Refer your friends: We thrive on your kind words, google reviews, and referrals. Please consider talking to your friends about your experience here and referring them to come here as well.
We're here for:
Better dental experience, Better health, More beautiful smiles.